On April 7, we call for the second edition of the European Day of action against Health commercialisation. In 2016, actions took place in Belgium, France and Spain and several other activities accross Europe have been shared through social medias.
In 2017, the objective is to have significant and visible actions in 7 or 8 European countries. It seems to us important to :
- mobilize health professionals
- give confidence building on possible victories, as well as propose alternatives
- be as close as possible to local struggles/demands
- use the opportunity to do popular education
Below some elements you could use to rise awareness about the European aspects of the attacks against Health systems in Europe.
1. a general political framework
2. a website to document commercialisation in Europe (www.health-is-not-for-sale.org)
3. other communication tools : social media action, logo, fb, twitter, european map of actions
Together, all around Europe, we can build a wide social alliance with the message
Our Health is not for sale ! #health4all